Saturday, October 18, 2008

More Egypt Entries! Per request!!!!

Well, I have been chastized by a certain mother of mine to update my blog and make it a bit more extensive :) so I thought I might update the egypt portion and then go from there!!! Oh boy.... I should have brought my journal up to add some enteries but I will just have to go on memeories. Well... Egypt was AMAZING!!! I loved it so much and it went by in such a flurry and feels like I have been back for forever. Lets just do some highlights!I saw the pyramids - walking into those was like walking into a 3000 year old sauna. It was extreemly musty and gross and cramped but the absolute coolest story to tell ever! We got to see the sphinx too and then we went to the valley of the kings! Yay! I saw king tut's tomb and his body!!!! He is really little because he died when he was 19 and he is really shrivled up! We also learned how to make papyrus! I rode a camel and I shopped like a mad women! Most the rest of the stuff is in my emails so I am going to close the Egypt chapter for now! K!

No comments: