Saturday, October 18, 2008

Kendra and Goliath!



Slinging rocks in Elah valley! AKA where David slew Goliath! We chose 5 small rocks out of the same stream bed that David did and tried to hit a tree on the other side of the stream..... well I know that David had lots of practice but this should not be that hard. It was though! The first three rocks did not even make it into the ditch; the next one ploped very unforcefully in the steam bed and the last one barely made it across the brook. HA HA! But it was awesome! And considering my goal was just not to injure anyone on either side of me - I guess you could say I met me goal/ I slew my goliath :) (wonderful side note!: As I was walking back to the bus 2 or 3 people were taking their last swings and one of them hit me even though I was standing behind her! It rocked (litterally:))

No comments: