Friday, October 10, 2008



Back in Jeruslam!!! It feels great to be back and we have done tons of stuff since being back! This week we had a lot of homework because we are in midterm time (which is actually fun over here because we have been to the places that the questions are about!:) In between all of that we explored the Sephelah low lands wich include: Jericho, Elah Valley (where david slew goliath!!!), Azekah, and Lachish! It was so cool because a lot of the places we visited I didn't even realize that they were in the scriptures and then - BAM! - I was reading and I thought... no way! I have been there! Way cool! This week we have been busy picking olives (on the Mount of Olives;) and next week we get to press them to make consecrated olive oil.

Last Shabot we watched the Saturday morning session of conference and this week we get to watch the rest of it! Yay! Baisically everything is moving along happily and I love every minute here!

No comments: